Passes 90% of African American TV Homes;
• WMAR-TV in Baltimore, MD (E.W. Scripps Company) and WSYM-TV in Lansing, MI (Journal Broadcast Group) are the newest Bounce TV affiliates. Their additions drive the network past 90% of African American television households and 73% of U.S. TV HHs.
• National upfront advertisers have more than doubled in the past year, with the network now boasting a roster of 35 blue-chip general market sponsors across multiple categories.
• Primetime viewership is up +61% in Households, +51% in A18-49 and +54% in A25-54 September to-date vs. Sept. ’13 while quarterly primetime viewership has risen by +44% in Households, +14% in A18-49 and +18% in Adults 25-54 in the third quarter to date* vs 3Q13.
• The acquisition of a package of demo-targeted motion pictures in a new film licensing agreement with Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution (WBDTD), Greased Lightning starring Richard Pryor, the classic Bill Uptown Saturday Night and Let’s Do It Again; Wesley Snipes starring in Boiling Rumble in the Bronx starring Jackie Chan; Cuba Gooding, Jr. in Judgment Night; Prince’s follow-up to Purple Rain, Graffiti Bridge and more.
• Production on the new Bounce TV original series Mann & Wife will begin in November. Husband and wife team David Mann (Madea’s Big Happy Family) and Tamela Mann Sparkle), stars of the hit Tyler Perry sitcom Meet The Browns, reunite for this new sitcom, to debut in 2015.
• The season two premiere of the Bounce TV original series Family Time Oct. 14 at 10:00 p.m. while the season three premiere of Off The Chain will be Weds. Nov. 12 at 10:00 p.m. (All times Eastern.)
Contact: Jim Weiss – (770)722-2142 [email protected]